The 2016 UKRO Challenge will be hosted by Hampshire Fire & Rescue Service. Teams will be able to display their skills within the following disciplines: RTC Extrication, Trauma , USAR, Rope, Water Rescue and for the first time Animal Rescue. The Opening Ceremony will be on Thursday 8 September 2016 with Challenge Days being on Friday 9 and Saturday 10 September 2016 when the Closing Ceremony will take place. The event will be held at HFRS Headquarters in Eastleigh Hampshire and other local locations.
The entry fees (inclusive of VAT where payable) for the 2016 Challenge have been held at the 2015 prices:
Extrication - £1,152
Rope - £1,152
Water - £720
USAR - £720
Trauma - £576
Animal Rescue - £360
Registrations for Animal Rescue are being dealt with separately by Hampshire FRS so please e mail the Event Manager, Steve Barrow.
For all other registration queries, please email Guy Goodman.
Teams should book and pay for their own accommodation. Here are some local hotels you may wish to use:
1. Holiday Inn Southampton-Eastleigh M3 Jct 13, Leigh Road, Eastleigh, SO50 9PG
2. Premier Inn Southampton (Eastleigh), 117-119 Leigh Road, Eastleigh, SO50 9YX
3. Premier Inn Southampton Airport, Mitchell Way, Southampton, SO18 2XU
4. Travelodge Eastleigh Central, Southampton Road, Eastleigh, SO50 9FJ
5. Travelodge Southampton Eastleigh, Ham Farm, A335 Twyford Road, Eastleigh, SO50 4LF
A range of other hotels is available from Booking.Com within 3 miles or so of the venue.