The on-line booking system will not be available for 2017.
Registration will open on 17 February 2017 and close on 31 July 2017.
In order to register please complete and submit by e mail the 2 following documents:
This is a new multi-team entry form and so each Service needs to co-ordinate its entries and submit them on a single form. In the event that additional entries are required after submission then the original should simply be updated and resumbitted.
This should be signed by a Principal Officer (or other officer authorised by your CFO).
In submitting the documents you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below.
There are 2 methods of payment:
1. By BACS
2. By Cheque (made payable to "UKRO").
Please ensure you provide a Purchase Order Number on the Team Registration Form so we can raise an invoice.
Please see the application pack that is relevant to your discipline for full information regarding the expectations and delivery of the challenge.
Teams should book their own accommodation in Hull City Centre in walking distance from the KCOM Stadium so that vehicles can be parked there for the duration of the Challenge. See sites such as Trivago and Booking.Com or the usual well known chains directly.
Terms and Conditions of Registration
1. If for any reason a team is not accepted as a valid entrant to the competition all entry fees will be refunded in full.
2. All entry fees, once teams have been entered, are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by UKRO.
3. In the event of cancellation the liability of UKRO shall not extend beyond the value of the entry fees paid.
4. Invoices must be paid with 14 days of being sent by UKRO by e mail.